Friday, March 30, 2012

Au revoir 2011!


Just a few days before the end of the year, I have been wondering about what was really important and the main facts that happened this year. I think everybody is doing the same, or not. Sometimes people don't pay much attention at their lives and how they are leading the most exciting adventure that God gave us.

All I have to say is that it's a really special moment for me. I am really grateful for many things that happened this year, when I look back I see how I learned and how it was so fast. Many changes, some disappointments and hardships...but it was all worthwhile. I really enjoyed the ride.

Now I catch myself trying to organize my projects for this new year. I feel like I have achieved a lot, but I am still learning, growing up....I want to become better and better in every field of my life - Well, I am a bit of a perfectionist - and this is definitely a huge task. I need discipline and strength. I feel really empowered for new challenges. My motto is always here to remind me: Life is short, do it now. Sounds like Nike's motto, just do it!

 My life is very simple, I am just a regular girl, I am not a celebrity or someone who saves lives. But when I am studying - it does not matter what - I feel like I am broading my horizons and that's fantastic! The same thing  happens when I am teaching English. For some unknown reason I feel very important (Wow!!). Perhaps because I know that I am helping someone and for me this is a big responsibility. It's like they deserve my best and I am glad to be there when they need me. It helps me in my many ways too. I am speaking on a daily basis one of my fav languages - everybody knows that I am mad about English, French and Fashion - and that makes me happy. I am incredibly happy doing what I do.

What do I expect for 2012? More patience, more discipline and time to do things that I love (it includes a project related to Fashion, which clearly I feed a huge passion) and stay with people that I love. My family is very small, but they are everything that I have in this world. Unfortunately, I don't have many friends where I live, but I have met some special people here and one of my goals for the new year is to make more friends. But good ones, people that you can trust and I am sure I will achieve it.

Anyway, what a long sermon....That's all for now, but I always believe that the best is still to come. Enjoy le Réveillon (from the French réveiller, which means to wake up or to revive). Le Réveillon is a symbolic awakening for a new beginning, a new opportunity to become a better version of ourselves.